Iberital - Expression Pro (2 Group) Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Alto White
The Expression Pro 2 Group is the all-new coffee machine from Iberital. The eye-grabbing model is sure to be the focus of attention in any coffee shop, enhancing the look and character of the premises with its alto white finish.
This Iberital coffee machine is designed to produce high capacities of coffees. Built to last with high quality brewing systems. The Expression Pro has a double boiler, one boiler to extract the coffee and one boiler to steam the milk.
- Groups: 2
- Colour: Alto White Finish
- Coffee boiler size: 3 litre
- Steam boiler size: 8.4 litre
- Coffee boiler element: 1000W
- Steam boiler element: 3000W
- Dimensions: H: 485 x D: 602 x W: 845mm
- Weight: 64kg
- Automatic filling of boiler water
- LED backlit workspace
- Colour touchscreen with intuitive menu
- Easily removable front panel
- Includes 2 filter holders, blank basket, 53mm Iberital tamper, group head cleaning brush, shower plates (spare set), shower plate removal tool
- Also available: 3-group
- Hot Milk
- Hot Water
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink; that’s why we offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine. All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
Here at Coffee Solutions, we don't just sell machines, we can rent them as well. If you need any help or advice, give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability. If it is not available we will contact you with a different option. If you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any warranty given will be as a return to base warranty. If you would prefer us to send an engineer, a call out fee will be charged.