Bravilor Bonamat Esprecious 12 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Fully Refurbished
Fully Refurbished Bravilor Bonamat Esprecious 12 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Esprecious 12 has one canister for coffee beans and two canisters for instant ingredients, they can be can be filled with topping and cacao for coffee specialities such as cappuccino, latte, moccachino and hot chocolate*. Benefit from the many advantages of a fully automatic espresso machine and enjoy the constant fresh taste.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
- IN STOCK
£1,850.00 Ex. VAT
This Fully Refurbished comes with 6 Months Warranty. Brand new this machine would normally be £3450.00
This can be extended for an additional 12, 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years of warranty – this is available for extra cost, please contact us for prices.
Benefit from the many advantages of a fully automatic espresso machine and enjoy the constant fresh taste. The Esprecious prepares two drinks at the same time because you don’t drink coffee alone!
The Esprecious makes its espresso with fresh coffee beans with a beautiful crème layer. Additionally, it offers other coffee specialities such as cappuccino and latte macchiato.
Customers often chose a fully automatic machine over a traditional espresso machine because it consistently produces a superb cup of coffee and has a small footprint. In addition, service and maintenance are easier.
A perfect cup of espresso asks for a powerful approach. First-rate performance is demanded from an espresso machine during the preparation process. Therefore only the best, strongest and most durable materials are used in the Esprecious.
Making a good espresso takes time. Benefit from the double outlet serving two cups of espresso in just 33 seconds!
Do you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return-to-base Warranty if you would prefer us to send an engineer a call-out fee will be charged
- Café au lait
- Crema Coffee
- Double Espresso
- Hot Chocolate
- Latte Macchiato
- Coffee Decaf
- Hot Water
- Throughput per hour (Espresso): approx. 83 cups
- Throughput per hour (Coffee): approx. 70 cups
- Throughput per hour (Instant): approx. 240 cups
- Preparation time (cup): approx. 11 to 50 sec. depending on beverage
- Electrical connection: 230V~ 50/60Hz 2250W
- Dimensions Height x Width x Depth mm 660 x 330 x 570
- Coffee tap height: 60-130mm
- Hot water tap height: 135mm
- Coffee Capacity 8.8 litres per hour
- Intuitive touchscreen control for easy operation.
- Double dispensing outlet for serving two cups simultaneously.
- Accepts all sorts of coffee beans (including decaf).
- Automatic rinsing system to optimise the in-cup quality.
- Day/cumulative counter data exportable to i.e. Excel.
- Separate hot water tap.
- Unique hot water system to reduce scaling.
- Touchscreen with extended marketing possibilities (photo, video and audio).
- Compatible with coin exchangers or other external devices.
- ECO energy-saving mode.
- In height adjustable double outlet for various cup sizes.