Bravilor Bonamat RLX585 230V Bulk Filter Coffee, Hot Water and Steam Machine
The Bravilor table top coffee machine brews coffee into containers and is simple to connect to the water mains.Delicious fresh coffee. Robust and high-quality appearance because of stainless steel filter pan and housing. Equipped with coffee-is-ready signal and descale indicator. Coffee of a consistent quality: The containers monitor the quality of the coffee! Easy operation and maintenance.
Coffee is filtered within 7 minutes and stays at a consistent strength and temperature so will taste as good at the bottom as it does at the top of the decanter. This convenient pour and serve system is ideal for offices, canteens, catering, hotels and conferences which turns out an impressive 210 cups of coffee per hour. With the added feature of a separate hot water tap you can make alternative hot drinks such as tea and hot chocolate for anyone wanting something a little different and with the steam arm you can froth and texturise your milk to make that perfect cappuccino or latte.
The RLX 585 is ideal for buffets or similar serving requirements.
- Delicious fresh coffee
- Robust and quality appearance
- Equipped with a "coffee-is-ready" signal and descale indicator
- Coffee of consistent quality The containers maintain the quality of the coffee
- User friendly and low maintenance
- 2 brewing systems, Hot Water-tap and Steam Arm
- Drinks: Coffee, Hot water
- Throughput per hour of coffee - 26 Ltrs
- Throughput per hour of hot water - 25 Ltrs
- Brew time - 7 minutes for coffee decanter
- Power - 7010W
- Dimensions - W 705 x D 509 x H 611mm
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink