Bravilor Bonamat RLX41 Filter Coffee, Hot Water and Steam Machine
Bravilor RLX 41 Filter Coffee, Hot Water and Steam Machine
Model with 1 brewing system, 1 hot plate, 1 decanter and separate hot water tap and steam tap.
The Bravilor RLX 41 is a premium, affordable and professional in looks and operation coffee machine. Brewing filter coffee directly into a 1.7 litre glass decanter and featuring a separate hot water top to provide boiling water for tea. Used in many locations such as cafes, coffee outlets, bars and buffet areas, you can be assured this Bravilor filter machines serves delicious fresh filter coffee and quickly, taking just 6 minutes to brew enough coffee for 10-12 drinks and capable of a total beverage output of 33 litres (or 165 hot drinks) combined coffee and hot water for tea. The Bravilor RLX 41, serves boiling water as well as steam and with a throughput of 25 litres of hot water an hour, the RLX 41 is guaranteed to provide you with a steady hot water supply to deal with both quiet and demanding times.
Bravilor RLX 41 Filter Machine Highlights:
- Easy to use, maintain and clean
- Descaling signal
- "coffee Ready" signal
- Stainless steel filter pan and casing
- Connected to mains water
- Totals counter for coffee produced and hot water dispensed
- Digital display with touch-button control.
- Delicious fresh coffee
- Robust and high-quality appearance because of stainless steel filter pan and housing
- Coffee of a consistent quality: The self-regulating hot plates and Bravilor Bonamat decanters monitor the quality of the coffee
- Drinks: Coffee, Hot water and Steam
- Throughput per hour of coffee - 15 Ltrs (approx 120 coffees)
- Throughput per hour of hot water - 25 Ltrs
- Brew time - 6 minutes for coffee decanter
- Power - 4975W
- Dimensions - W 475 x D 509 x H 448mm
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink