Bravilor Bonamat Bolero Turbo 202 High Power Instant Coffee Machine
For locations with water connection. Additionally, the machine has been equipped with digital control, plastic drip tray, double tap (to be used separately), automatic descale indicator and rinsing programme. Jug not included.
- Single or double (simultaneous but independent) output
- Clear menu with LED lighting
- Separate hot water tap to make tea or soup
- Unique mixing unit ensures good ingredient flow
- Hot water system is less susceptible to scaling
- Descale/filter replacement indicator and rinsing programme, rinsing function on the operating panel
- Closable canister outlet
- Drip tray full indicator
- Total and day counters
- Energy saving mode
- Number of canisters: 2 x 5.3 litres
- Brewing time: 45 seconds 1 x 2 litres
- Throughput per hour: approx. 70 - 120 litres
- Rating power 230V~ 50/60Hz: 6000W
- Rating power 400V~ 50/60Hz: 10500W
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 325 x 482 x 812 mm
Machines for instant ingredients, particularly suitable for larger quantities, such as half or whole decanters. Dual draw off, simultaneous yet independent. With cup tray for use of cups. For locations with water connection. Equipped with digital control, plastic drip-tray, automatic descale indicator and rinsing programme. Decanter not included.
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink