WMF1100 Bean To Cup Coffee Machine
The entry-level model in the WMF coffee machine range is the WMF 1100. It’s the perfect choice for offices, small businesses and cafes with an output ability of 80 cups a day.
It’s compact in size but has key features at par to any other commercial coffee machine. It offers maximum freedom in beverage selection with choices of espresso, café crème, cappuccino, milk coffee, latte macchiato, milk-choc and chociatto. A central hot water dispenser also supplements the beverage menu with perfectly tempered tea specialities.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£3,500.00 Ex. VAT
The WMF 1100 bean to cup coffee machine was created to fulfil high coffee demand but take up limited space in an office, restaurant, hotel or business. With its daily output of 80 cups, it’s an ideal entry-level coffee machine for getting started in the professional coffee world.
The WMF 1100 – comes with a standard manufacturers 12 months on site, parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 12, 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of ordering, please contact us for prices.
The WMF 1100 offers great taste for compact spaces, along with the most important features from larger professional machines.
- Easy Cleaning: with the patented Click&Clean function, the milk system is easy to clean. Soaking the milk foamer every day is no longer necessary.
- Topping Variations: Using topping powder instead of fresh milk (less effort cooling, cleaning and storing).
- Standard illumination directs the control hub and flashes when actions such as coffee bean refills are required.
- Easy to access group container.
- “Plug&Play” is installed for easy self-set-up.Cup sensor.
- Overflow protection of the drip tray thanks to liquid level sensor. There is also the option of a drainage connection.
- Proffesional Brewer
- Display screen for advertising and messages.
- Basic Steam
- Hot Water Spout
- WMF CoffeeConnect to manage the machine from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Provides the option of a manual coffee supply.
- Lockable bean and powder hopper enhancements double storage capacity.
- 4.5 Litres Water Tank
- Available in four colours.
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Caffè Latte
- Espresso Macchiato
- Hot Water | Steam
- Fresh Milk Beverages
- Milk With Foam
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the WMF 1100 fits under standard kitchen units problem-free. It can be flexibly installed wherever space is limited. The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 500 x 325 x 561
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged