LINCAT EB6TFX Automatic Water Boiler
The Lincat EB6TFXis a twin tap version of the EB6FX, with a rapid draw off of 17 litres. It’s perfect for busy establishments ensuring high quality boiling water, on tap 24 hours a day. The menu navigation is quick and easy using the colour touchscreen display, with both the temperature and timer being simple to adjust. Also, with a narrow footprint, you save a lot of energy and valuable counter space with this water boiler.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£620.00 Ex. VAT
Provide hot water for two separate teas or simply double your output ability with this Twin-Tank FilterFlow Water Boiler.
Hosting up 17 litres of filtered boiled water, it is perfect for busy offices and cafes with a lot of staff and customers. The machine features a wealth of option to enhance performance and maintenance including timers and diagnostics for repairs as well as an economy setting.
Either tank’s temperature can be altered separately to accommodate the needs of your business, all the while taking up minimal counter space. A screw cap allows you to monitor limescale buildup, which if present can be cleaned via a sachet descaling function, removing the need to dismantle the unit and clean manually.
It’s complete features include:
- Capacity 17Ltr
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 70°C to 98°C
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- High quality boiling water on tap 24 hours a day. Output per hour: 60 litres / Rapid draw off: 17 litres
- Twin tanks can be individually programmed to supply water between 70°C – 98°C
- Easily operated from a large, colour touch-screen display
- Narrow 250mm footprint saves valuable counter space without compromising performance
- The Eco setting reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% for quieter periods
- Boiler operation can be timed to switch off overnight
- Screw cap to monitor limescale build. Built-in descaling function removes the need of dismantling components
- Built-in water filtration system improves water quality and reduces scale build-up
- High volume, easy change FilterFlow cartridge
- Reliable electronic temperature control system
- Enhanced diagnostics identify possible problems
- WRAS Approved
- Brand: Lincat
- Item Weight: 16 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 690(H) x 250(W) x 525(D)mm
- Voltage: 230V
- Material: Stainless Steel
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine. All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged