Jura X9 Platinum Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Fully Refurbished
This Fully Refurbished Jura Impressa X9 Platinum capable of serving 100 – 150 fresh coffees per day. 2 precision grinders, 2 bean hoppers each can hold 650g of espresso beans and a large 5Ltr water tank. A choice of 12 different drinks can be programmed.
Brand new this machine was £3650.00
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£1,150.00 Ex. VAT
1 in stock
This Machine is Fully Refurbished and comes with 6 Months Warranty
Treat your customers, guests, employees – and yourself – to coffee at its very best. Whether it’s for use at the office, in a bar, hairdressing salon, car repair shop or seminar rooms, the IMPRESSA X9 comes with features users and customers will love. The IMPRESSA X9 not only delivers a full range of standard coffee types, such as Ristretto, Espresso and Café au lait, all prepared to perfection, but also handles specialities like Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, etc. at the push of a button. You can programme a total of more than 20 individual coffee specialities and assign ten of them to individual cups, exactly as you wish. The IMPRESSA X9 offers all this and much more at a price that represents incredibly good value for money. The IMPRESSA X9 is simple to use, even for individuals with little or no experience of coffee machines. The clear-text Display-Dialogsystem comes with easy-to-understand graphics that take you through all the programmes. Two precision grinders, an adjustable brewing unit and a huge choice of customizable programs guarantee you a cup of coffee exactly to your requirements, every single time.
- Various coffee types and specialities can be programmed to your precise requirements using the buttons.
- Two precision grinding machines, each with its own bean container, allow you to use different types of coffee beans. You can even create blends to your own taste.
- All you need to do to make a superb Cappuccino or Latte Macchiato is push a button. In fact, you don’t even have to move the cup!
- Hot milk at the touch of a button? No problem for the IMPRESSA X9. It opens up the horizon for a whole new range of coffee specialities and makes it even easier to produce drinks like Hot Chocolate etc.
- Anyone for tea? The hot water function has it ready in seconds.
- The Display-Dialogsystem takes users through operations and programming step-by-step.
- 10 buttons for predefined specialities turn the IMPRESSA X9 into a star in self-service areas.
- The height-adjustable coffee dispenser takes cups and glasses of all sizes and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programmes make maintenance easier than ever.
- Simply beautiful with its fabulous, clear-cut lines, the IMPRESSA X9 looks great wherever you place it.
- The high-quality materials are easy to clean.
- Programming buttons not required for everyday use are concealed behind a cover that is fully integrated into the design.
With its elegant design and high-quality materials, the IMPRESSA X9 is at home in any surroundings and, thanks to a range of modular upgrades (e.g. accounting system connection, milk cooler, cup warmer, catering mobile etc.), this professional coffee machine is as flexible as you and your business.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged