Jura Giga X8C Generation 2 Black Professional Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Jura GIGA X8C Generation 2 (Plumbed) is Jura’s newest flagship Commercial Bean-to-Cup coffee machine, filled with features and the latest technology to make it the premium choice for businesses, offices and commercial outlets where speciality coffee’s are in demand with a daily capacity of 250 drinks.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
- IN STOCK
£4,468.00 Ex. VAT
Jura GIGA X8C Generation 2 Black (Plumbed)
The Jura GIGA X8C Generation 2 comes with standard manufacturers 24 months on-site, parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 12, 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years of warranty – this is available for an extra cost at the point of order, please contact us for prices.
Coffee Solutions – Simply Great coffee are UK Authorised Jura Dealers which means that all our Jura machines have been officially imported into the UK and will therefore carry Uk official warranty. You will also be eligible for lifetime customer support both from ourselves and Jura UK.
Built for maximum performance
The Jura GIGA X8C Generation 2 is Jura’s newest flagship Commercial Bean-to-Cup coffee machine, filled with features and the latest technology to make it the premium choice for businesses, offices and commercial outlets where speciality coffees are in demand – Available in two finishes and either supplied by its own built-in 5 litre water tank in this X8 version OR if you require a mains water connection you will need the Jura GIGA X8c
As the name suggests, this is the second generation GIGA X8C and has been completely redesigned from the ground up, focusing on the needs of the professional sector.
The Swiss engineers have been predictably meticulous in their attention to all areas of the machine’s internal and external workings, culminating in their most advanced machine to date:
- To make the new Giga X8C more efficient, intelligent and robust the inner workings are completely new! This also makes it even easier to service and maintain.
- The dual spout has been re-designed with the needs and requirements of professional users in mind, placing the coffee outlets behind the milk outlets, because the milk frother by its nature needs easier access at the front, and placing the coffee outlets behind removes the tendency to break off the coffee outlets when cleaning.
- The dishwasher-proof drip tray can quickly and easily be removed and emptied with just one hand.
- The 4.3-inch High-resolution touch display is intuitive and simple to operate while enabling maximum flexibility.
The GIGA X8C Generation 2 is a demonstration of Swiss professionalism and innovation by Jura down to the very last detail.
Whenever a demand for up to 200 cups is the order of business, the Giga X8C will impress users with its quality, functionality and reliability. Coupled with top performance in every respect, this results in a high-tech automatic coffee machine which is ideally tailored to the requirements of the office floor, seminar, catering and Coffee to Go solutions.
State-of-the-art technologies for perfect enjoyment It’s all inside the new GIGA X8:
- Two high-performance ceramic disc grinders guarantee reliable grinding results for many years which are sure to be precise, consistent and even.
- A top innovation provides that extra special something: A.G.A.© (Automatic Grinder Adjustment) – the electronically controlled automatic readjustment system.
- The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the extraction time for short specialities and CLARIS Pro Smart delivers perfect water quality for a pure taste in combination with the Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®).
- The GIGA X8C features a sophisticated height-adjustable dual spout, which finishes off-trend specialities with milk and milk foam to perfection thanks to fine foam technology.
- The speed function ensures speciality coffees in record time.
Easy to operate and offers a wide range of coffee specialities, from perfectly crafted espresso and ristretto to stylish latte macchiato.
And because it is all at the touch of a button the powerful GIGA X8C Generation 2 Professional is the perfect coffee solution when you want high-quality coffees for your customers, guests or employees. Pushed for time? Jura’s latest technologies mean that now for the first time you can prepare two speciality coffees with milk (Cappuccino, Latte Machiatto, Caffè Latte) at the same time!
This Jura Giga bean-to-cup machine looks stunningly beautiful with its sleek lines and use of quality materials and can be used in a variety of locations such as;
- Coffee lounges
- Education Sector
- Leisure Industry
In fact, any outlet that requires a high demand of quality coffee beverages. 2 options available, the Giga X8 (5Ltr water tank model) and the Giga X8C (water mains connection)
- Increased power combined with the highest quality – that’s the new GIGA X8.
- The concise, 4.3” high-resolution touchscreen colour display is both easy to understand and completely intuitive.
- The dishwasher-proof drip tray can easily be removed, emptied and reinserted with just one hand.
- The centre of gravity is ideally located to prevent any spillages.
- Simple, clean, quick, and convenient – this 5-star concept is incorporated down to the very last detail.
TÜV-certified hygiene guarantee.
The maintenance of the new GIGA X8 is just as straightforward, logical and intuitive as its operation. Original JURA maintenance products and integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes ensure TÜV-certified hygiene at the touch of a button. The milk system is also very easy to clean. The fully automatic process is started with just a touch on the display and ensures perfect cleanliness. The solid dual spout can be dismantled in just a few easy steps. The milk spouts at the front are readily accessible and easy to replace if necessary.
As individual as your requirements Whether operated as an individual automatic coffee machine or enhanced with suitable accessories such as cup warmers or an accounting system, for example, the GIGA X8 can be used to configure the perfect complete coffee solution for any application. It can also conveniently adapt to increasing requirements.
- Variable brewing chamber 5 – 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- Intelligent preheating
- Active bean monitoring
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)
- Two High-performance pumps, 15 bar
- Two Thermoblock heating systems
- Two Fluid systems
- Monitored drip tray
- Maintenance status display
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified
- Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
- Swiss made
Compatible with J.O.E®
- JURA fine foam technology
- Milk or milk foam preparation
Grinder type – Electrically adjustable ceramic disc grinder
- Number of grinders – 2
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
- Powder chute for ground coffee
- Powder recognition for an additional ground coffee variety
- A la carte bean selection
- Pot of espresso-quality coffee
- Hot water function
- Power hot water system
- Additional preground coffee powder
Settings and programming options.
- A programmable amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation.
- 10 Programmable coffee strength in levels.
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation.
- 3 Programmable brewing temperatures.
- Programmable amount of milk.
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in 3 levels.
- Programmable amount of hot water.
- Rotary Switch
- Individualized product name.
- Resettable day counter.
- Programmable switch-on time.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Shows the number of preparations for each individual product.
- Integrated milk system rinsing and cleaning programme.
- Automatic milk rinse.
- Remaining time display.
- Generating code groups.
Design and materials Display
- TFT-Touchscreen-color display
- Height-adjustable dual spout (Milk/Coffee) – 70 – 159 mm
- Hot-water spout Height-adjustable hot water spout – 69 – 165 mm
- Cup illumination – White and amber
- Separate water tank for descaling
- Sound design
Areas of use and recommended maximum daily output – 250 Areas of use Own usage – Service provider – Reseller
|Coffee Grounds Container||40 Servings|
|Number of Bean Containers||2|
|Bean Container with Aroma Preservation Cover||650g Capacity|
|Cable Length||1.1 metres|
|Current||10 Amp Frequency|
|Power||50 Hz – 2700 Watt|
Coffee Solutions is the home of simply great coffee.
We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user-friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions, we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice. Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return-to-base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call-out fee will be charged.
|360ml Pot / 12 oz||Coffee||1 Min. 54 Sec|
|2||Latte Machchiati||1 Min. 26 Sec|
|2||Cappuccino||1 Min. 15 Sec|
|2||Flat Whites||1 Min. 26 Sec|
|2||Cafe Lattes (Cafe Au Lait)||1 Min. 7 Sec|
|Hot Water||27 Sec|