Jura E8 Dark Inox Bean to Cup Coffee Machine EX SHOWROOM
Jura E8 Dark Inox EX SHOWROOM the ultimate bestseller and most successful automatic coffee machine in JURA’s history – now even easier to use, with an even greater variety of specialities and an even more sophisticated design, with a daily capacity of 50 drinks.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
- IN STOCK
£950.00 Ex. VAT
Jura E8 Dark Inox Bean to Cup (Manual Fill -Tanked) EX SHOWROOM
As a UK Authorised Jura Dealer all our Jura machines have been officially imported into the UK and will therefore carry Uk official warranty.
Jura E8 the ultimate bestseller now even easier to use, with an even greater variety of specialities and an even more sophisticated design.
Whether the One-Touch Cappuccino function for trend specialities such as latte macchiato, flat white and cappuccino or the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) that optimises the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma for short speciality coffees – kitted out with the latest JURA technologies, the new E8 conjures up an impressive range of speciality coffees at the touch of a button.
Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern TFT colour display make operation incredibly simple. And the integrated maintenance programmes and new interchangeable milk spout ensure maximum hygiene.
Professional fine foam frother G2
Made from the highest-quality materials and has a stunning look and feel producing the very best fine-textured foam every time and never fails to impress with its particularly intuitive operating concept.
50% more specialities
The E8 now prepares a total of 12 different specialities at the touch of a button. It now also offers hot water for green tea, special coffee, espresso doppio and espresso macchiato at the touch of a button.
More beautiful than ever
The water tank in premium ridged design accentuates the clear design concept. The tactile qualities of the tank’s metal handle convey quality. What’s more, the new, chrome-plated cup grille superbly showcases the perfect speciality coffees. And on top all of these features, it’s great to look at too!
A number of top innovations ensure that both classics and trend specialities can be created with breathtaking quality:
The AromaG3 grinder is now twice as fast, yet preserves all the delicious aroma of the coffee beans.
The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) ensures the optimum extraction time and delivers a taste explosion for the ristretto and espresso.
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability.
If you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty or we can send an engineer out for a nominal fee.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
- AppCompatibility – JURA Coffee App
- Variable brewing chamber 5 – 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- AromaG3 grinder Number of grinders – 1
- Active bean monitoring
- Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
- Thermoblock heating system
- Intelligent preheating High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Wireless ready
- JURA fine foam technology Milk or milk foam preparation
- Monitored drip tray
- TFT Colour display
Settings and Programming options
- Programmable amount of water
- 8 levels programmable coffee strength
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in levels
- Brewing temperature can be programmed in levels
- Save, copy and personalise products
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme
- Integrated milk system cleaning programme
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Adjustable water hardness
- JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified
1 ristretto 2 ristretto 1 espresso 2 espresso 1 espresso doppio 1 coffee 2 coffees 1 cappuccino 1 caffè latte 1 espresso macchiato 1 latte macchiato 1 Flat White 1 portion of milk foam 1 portion of milk Hot water hot water for green tea
- 3 Levels of Hot water functions
- Additional preground coffee powder
- Number of products available 15
Height-adjustable coffee spout – 65 – 111 mm Height-adjustable cappuccino spout – 107 – 153 mm Hot water spout Height-adjustable hot water spout – 107 – 153 mm Cappuccino frother – Professional fine foam frother
Water tank capacity 1.9 L Numbers of bean containers – 1 Bean container with aroma preservation cover Capacity per bean container – 280 g Coffee grounds container (max. servings) 16 Cable length – 1.1 m Voltage 230 V ~ Ampacity 10 amp Frequency 50 hz Power 1450 Watt Stand-by power 0 Watt 6 watt-hour Energy consumption with E.S.M.© 5 watt-hour Weight – 9.8 kg Width – 28 cm Height – 34.6 cm Depth – 44.4 cm Energy efficiency CH 56.4 kw per h. Swiss made