Iberital Ladri 3 Group Fully Automatic Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine
The New Iberital ladri 3 group fully automatic. This high quality coffee machine features two steam arms, programmable dosing buttons to suit your cup size, stainless steel construction and a hot water outlet.
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£3,715.00 Ex. VAT
Available on backorder
The Iberital Ladri has recently been relaunched and is now even more robust and reliable, it also has a striking new contemporary design.
The Iberital is available in a variety of different colours, (cream white, ruby red, beige, aluminium & opal green) with a metallic finish, Alto machines are also optional, ideal for take away outlets.
Our Coffee Machines are easy to access and service. Removal of the exterior panels is simple and can be executed without removing cups and plates from the top.
- Adjustment of the touchpanel settings.
- Boiler Capacity: 2GR 14L / 3GR 20L
- Heating element: 2GR 5000W-3800W / 3GR 5000W-6000W
- Front panel can be removed enabling easy access inside the machine
- Boiler drain tap is situated in the centre of the drip tray for easy drainage
- Contactor 20A/ 25A/ 32A/ (built-in)
- Lever steam valves
- Anti-splash hot water outlet
- Automatic boiler fill
- Heating element protection device
- Internal motor and pump
- Magnetic Pump Motor (Optional)
- NEW IBERITAL 2GR: 783mm (Length) x 568mm (Depth) x 455mm (Height)
- NEW IBERIAL 3GR: 953mm (Length) x 568mm (Depth) x 455mm (Height)
- NEW IBERITAL 2GR: 61 Kg
- NEW IBERITAL 3GR: 81 Kg
- DISPLAY FUNCTIONS (OPTIONAL)
- Record the number of coffees dispensed.
- Company name displayed whilst the machine is not in use.
- Adjustable probe according to water hardness.
- Display language of your choice.
- Display the coffee selection : 1 espresso, 2 espressos etc. …
- Enable electronic pre-infusion and pre-infusion time.
- Adjustable steam temperature (Optional)
- Dispense Time: the display shows the drink delivery time in seconds for each group.
- Program machine to switch itself on/off automatically at different times.
- Machine shows water intake in litres. Allows you to change water filters at the appropriate time.
- Adjustable Date and Time.
- The machine can be programmed to warn when the water softener needs to be replaced / regenerated.
- Adjustable hot water mixture (hot-cold). This feature allows a small amount of cold water to be introduced into the hot water to avoid spitting.
- Automatic group cleaning program cycle.
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Main Water Supply with 3/4″ Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged