Franke Flair Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Fully Refurbished
Fully Refurbished Franke Flair also known as the Jura Impressa X9 Designed to make approximately 50- 75 cups a day, the Franke Flair guarantees large volumes of high quality espresso coffee beverages.
Brand New this machine was £3850.00
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£1,050.00 Ex. VAT
This Machine is Fully Refurbished and comes with 6 Months Warranty. Brand new this machine would normally be £3850.00
Made by professionals for professionals, the Franke Flair also known as the Jura X9 the charming way of enjoying coffee, The Franke Flair is the ideal coffee machine for anyone wanting to serve a perfect of coffee without needing the performance of a large machine.In addition to the well-known features of the market-proven Saphira, the Flair boasts a number of additional innovations, including the output of steam and hot water from separate nozzles simultaneously. It also has ten individually programmable buttons, and you can heat or froth milk automatically, allowing you to prepare a latte macchiato at the touch of a button.
A detailed look at the Franke Flair: First and foremost the Flair is an easy to use Bean to Cup Machine. Simply press one of the eight programmable products buttons and a world coffee and milk specialities awaits you. A clear and large LCD screen provides a straight forward user experience. And with two separate dispensers, one for steam and one for hot water, the Flair also allows you to add your own touch to your coffees or simply boiling water to your tea. The Flair can be fully customised by its user. You can determine and easily program the water temperature, the amount of coffee ground and the amount of hot water used to make your coffee. The Flair’s coffee and milk dispenser can effortlessly be moved up or down (75-150mm) to facilitate a large number of different cup sizes. The coffee and milk dispenser can be taken off and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Cleaning the rest of the machine is simple too: The Franke Flair has integrated rinsing, descaling and cleaning programs. This makes the daily maintenance straightforward and ensures a hygiene level which is key to successful coffee making
Raise the standard of your coffee offering at the touch of a button. Small and perfectly formed, Franke Flair has all the premium and quality values associated with espresso coffee in a portable, unplumbed machine. Now you can serve consistently good coffee throughout the day, regardless of who is preparing it. Two grinders for different roasts, up to eight different pre-programmed coffee styles, steam wand for hand-foaming milk and a hot water tap for tea. The Flair does all the work so you don’t have to.
At a Glance:
- High-performance piston coffee machine with pre-infusion
- 2 high-precision grinders with direct grinding
- Coffee-bean level monitoring
- Controlled quantity of hot water output
- 3 separate brewing temperatures
- Automatic rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme for coffee and milk unit
- Adjustable combined dispenser 75 to 150 mm with 2 integrated cappuccinatores for milk froth and hot milk
- Programmable coffee mixture
- Programmable brewing temperature
- Programmable water quantity for coffee
- Programmable hot water
- Programmable switch-on time
- Automatic switch off
- Integrated rinsing / cleaning / descaling programme
- Adjustable water hardness
Preparation times and Capacities
- 1 espresso (60 ml) approx. 30 sec.
- 2 espressi approx. 45 sec.
- 1 coffee (120 ml) approx. 40 sec.
- 2 coffees approx. 65 sec.
- 1 cappuccino (60 ml of coffee) approx. 40 sec.
- Daily capacity approx. 100 cups
- Volume of bean hopper 2x 650 g
- Volume of grounds container (portions) approx. 40
- Water tank capacity 5.5 l
- Hot water output 10 l/h
Accessories (all optional)
- Milk Cooler
- Cup warmer
- Permanent connection to water supply
- Catering Mobile
- MDB Interface
- Different billing systems
- Variable brewing unit 5–16 g
- Height-adjustable dual-purpose dispenser 75–155 mm
- Weight 27.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 43 x 58.5 x 51 cm
- Cable length 1.8 m
- Intensity of current 15 A
- Voltage 230 V AC
- Power 2200 W
This stunning piece of Swiss precision ingenuity requires no plumbing connection meaning the machine can be implemented almost anywhere, however if needs arise, the machine incorporates the ability to be connected to your mains water supply.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged