Franke A600 MS Bean to Cup Coffee Machine FULLY REFURBISHED
The A600 MS Fully Refurbished is a robust and user-friendly machine, with an 8-inch colour touchscreen that offers a customisable menu of beverages to choose from. Drink orders and desired cup sizes can be selected and configured to meet individual requirements with a simple touch or swipe action. The Milk System MS unit provides great quality hot foamed milk for all your cappuccino, latte and mocha needs.
Enjoy 150 cups per day with the Franke A600.
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£4,000.00 Ex. VAT
The Franke A600 this machine has been fully refurbished and is a truly intelligent coffee machine and redefines how users interact with it. The eight-inch colour touchscreen with crystal clear resolution is the perfect interface for self-service operation. It comes with a standard 12 months parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of ordering, please contact us for prices.
It’s a fully automatic coffee machine with MS milk system, 1 or 2 coffee grinders,1 or 2 powder dosing systems and a built-in water tank or fixed water connection. It’s total features include:
- Milk system (MS): hot and cold milk & warm milk foam, exact dosing via milk pump.
- Second bean grinder
- 2×1.2kg bean hopper, lockable
- One or two separate powder dosing systems (for chocolate or milk powder), lockable
- Coffee grounds ejector
- Cup Sensor
- Billing systems
- Raised feet (100mm)
- Autosteam steam spout (enhanced milk foaming) or Autosteam Pro (automatic milk foaming)
- Flavour Station: Automatic dosing station for up to three flavours
- Cup Warme: with four heatable trays
- Colours: Matt Grey & Gloss Black
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato
- Hot Milk
- Hot Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
- Cold Milk
- Cold Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
The following accessories can be combined with the Franke A600:
- KE200 The Mini Marvel (Refrigeration unit (4l), lockable)
- Chill & Cup The Space Saver
- Base Refrigeration Unit (The Space Magician)
- Under the counter refrigeration unit
- The Flavor Wizard: Dosing station with three syrups, automatic dosing, lockable
- The Money Maestro (billing system, can be used for various payment methods, e.g. with coins, card, cell phone, etc.)
The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 730 x 340 x 600
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged