Franke A600 FM Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Brew upto 150 cups day with this Swiss made Franke A600 FM. This new machine in their mid-capacity range is perfect for professional or self-serving enviroments with its easy to use touch screen that creates unique coffee flavours within seconds. It’s intuative FoamMaster milk system you can also serve both hot and cold milk drinks!
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£9,095.00 Ex. VAT
The Franke A600 FM is a fully automatic coffee machine with integrated FoamMaster milk system. It offers maximum energy efficiency thanks to a timer function and minimal power consumption in standby mode. it comes with a standard 12 months parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of ordering, please contact us for prices.
The Foammaster™ also stands out from the crowd with its advanced integrated cleaning concept. It reduces effort to a minimum and guarantees clean, safe handling. The cleaning process runs fully independently and the machine returns automatically to Standby mode when finished.
It’s total features include:
- FoamMaster™ (FM)*: hot and cold milk & milk foam, individually adjustable consistency, integrated cleaning system.
- Second bean grinder
- 2×1.2kg bean hopper, lockable
- One or two separate powder dosing systems (for chocolate or milk powder), lockable
- Coffee grounds ejector
- Cup Sensor
- Billing systems
- Raised feet (100mm)
- Autosteam steam spout (enhanced milk foaming) or Autosteam Pro (automatic milk foaming)
- Flavour Station: Automatic dosing station for up to three flavors
- Cup Warme: with four heatable trays
- Colours: Matt Grey & Gloss Black
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato
- Hot Milk
- Hot Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
- Cold Milk
- Cold Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
The following accessories can be combined with the Franke A600:
- KE200 The Mini Marvel (Refrigeration unit (4l), lockable)
- Chill & Cup The Space Saver
- Base Refrigeration Unit (The Space Magician)
- Under the counter refrigeration unit
- The Flavour Wizard: Dosing station with three syrups, automatic dosing, lockable
- The Money Maestro (billing system, can be used for various payment methods, e.g. with coins, card, cell phone, etc.)
The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 730 x 340 x 600
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged