Franke A600 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Franke A600 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Franke A600 coffee machine is a heavy-duty professional bean to cup coffee machine which comes into its own as a self-service coffee machine.
An advanced Swiss-made coffee system which needs only a 3-pin socket for the machine (plus one for milk fridge), the A600 offers an amazing mix of capabilities for medium to heavy use sites serving up to 250 cups per day.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£10,000.00 Ex. VAT
The Franke A600 is a top quality, well built commercial coffee machine. From dark classics to milky beverages and flavoured coffees, the A600 excels in creating all products from the world of coffee, and all with a quality and precision that will excite any coffee lover.
The A600 is the new standard in the mid-capacity range.
The eight inch crystal clear touchscreen with its three customizable user interfaces provides an ideal basis for users to interact with the machine. A functional LED lighting concept gives you full control over all machine operations.
At its heart, the machine has been optimized consistently for efficiency and perfection. The practical bean hopper, the precision bean grinder with ceramic discs and the selection from among three different brewing units all combine to deliver perfect coffee and effieciency.
In combination with the optional FoamMaster™, Flavour-Station and optional cup warmer, the A600 is the optimal solution for any beverage needs.
- Crystal clear, intuitively operated display.
- Large sized bean hoppers that are easy to access.
- Brewing unit can be easily exchanged (patented system)
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Direct access to the coarseness settings in the ceramic grinder – and all without the use of any tools
- 3 different brewing modes (43 mm brewing unit, 50 mm brewing unit and patented needle filter)
- Hot and cold milk options
- Syrup dispensing station
- 8-inch colour touch screen
- Intuitive menu
- Long-life ceramic grinders
- Automated cleaning schedule
The range of drinks includes high street favourites such as true Barista Espresso, Cappuccino, Café Latte, Chococchino, Chocolate and Macchiato.
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato
- Hot Milk
- Hot Milk Foam
- Cold Milk
- Cold Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
A range of machine options are available with the Franke range. They include:
- Patented brewing unit, removable from the front
- Precision bean grinder with durable ceramic discs
- 8 inch Touchscreen display
- Intuitive menu prompts for ease of operation
- Two different milk systems available, standard pumped milk and FoamMaster TM milk
- Automated cleaning process on Foammaster TM
- Texturised Hot milk, Hot foam, Cold milk available on both models. Cold foam also available on FoamMaster TM system.
- Automatically adjustable dispense head
- m2m/telemetry enabled
- Flavour-station for 3 x syrup flavours (Foam master)
- 2 x powder options available for Hot Chocolate or Milk Powder
- Fridge units can be side fridge, under machine fridge or under counter fridge
- Cup warmer
The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 796 x 340 x 600
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged