Franke A400 MS Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Franke A400 MS coffee machine is a professional bean to cup coffee machine which comes into its own as a self-service coffee machine.
It’s the ultimate commercial coffee machine producing upto 150-200 cups per day of flat white, caffe latte, espresso, hot chocolate and mocha made with fresh milk at the touch of a button.
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£7,325.00 Ex. VAT
50 in stock
The Franke A400 MS is a top quality, well built Swiss Commercial Coffee machine. It’s 8-inch colour touch screen creates a intitutive vending experience as the user is able to order customisable coffee, hot chocolate and mocha. It comes with a standard12 months parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of ordering, please contact us for prices.
The A400 MS is the latest in a line-up of premium self-service coffee machines launched by Franke in the UK. It offers users a choice of beverages and cup sizes depending on the season.
It’s intuitive menu vends the desired beverage with a simple touch or swipe of a finger. This helps service staff work more efficiently and leaves a positive impression on users.
The display also prompts users with advertising messages and custom images to generate additional sales, making this an ideal choice for the hotel industry, retail, convenience stores, bakeries, offices, and book stores.
- Milk system (MS): hot and cold milk and warm milk foam, exact dosing via milk pump.
- CleanMaster (CM): fully automatic cleaning system with integrated cleaning cartridge. For outstanding hygiene and unbeatable simplicity, efficiency, and convenience.
- EasyClean (EC): automatic cleaning system with manual addition of the cleaning fluid. Perfect hygiene in just a few steps.
- Second bean grinder.
- Bean hopper: 1 × 2 kg, 2 × 1.2 kg or 2 × 0.6 kg, lockable.
- One or two separate powder dosing systems (for chocolate or milk powder), lockable.
- Coffee grounds ejector.
- Cup sensor.
- Accounting system: can be used for various payment methods, e.g. with coins, card. Ideally suited to public/private vending applications.
- Raised feet (100 mm).
- Steam spout.
- Four heatable trays.
The range of drinks includes high street favourites such as true Barista Espresso, Cappuccino, Café Latte, Chococchino, Chocolate and Macchiato.
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato
- Hot Milk
- Hot Milk Foam
- Cold Milk
- Hot Water | Steam
A range of machine options are available with the Franke range. They include:
- Patented brewing unit, removable from the front
- Precision bean grinder with durable ceramic discs
- 8 inch Touchscreen display
- Intuitive menu prompts for ease of operation
- Two different milk systems available, standard pumped milk and FoamMaster TM milk
- Automated cleaning process on Foammaster TM
- Texturised Hot milk, Hot foam, Cold milk available on both models. Cold foam also available on FoamMaster TM system.
- Automatically adjustable dispense head
- m2m/telemetry enabled
- Flavour-station for 3 x syrup flavours (Foam master)
- 2 x powder options available for Hot Chocolate or Milk Powder
- Fridge units can be side fridge, under machine fridge or under counter fridge
- Cup warmer
The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 744 x 340 x 600
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged