Franke A1000 FM Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Franke A1000 FoamMaster Bean To Cup Coffee Machine is the latest heavy-duty coffee machine in a range of premium self-service bean-to-cup coffee machines with fresh milk from the leading Swiss manufacturer Franke Coffee Systems.
It’s ideal for universities, hospitals, offices and restaurants; available in luxuorious chrome finishes and capable of producing upto 300 cups a day. It’s 6 syrups, and 2 milk types allow a range of drinks from a flat white to a soya milk caramel latte.
- IN STOCK
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
£11,420.00 Ex. VAT
1 in stock
The Franke A1000 FoamMaster is a heavy duty coffee machine that produces large varities of outstanding quality coffee with its chocolate dosing system, three grinders, and an optional Flavour Station.
Its iQFlow is a groundbreaking innovation that is revolutionizing the traditional espresso concept as for the first time, this technology offers real-time control of extraction time and, therefore, the taste profile.
The 10.4 inch touchscreen on the A1000 also allows self-service operation, simple touch and swipe movements, and the screen displays video and audio nutritional information and messages to tempt your customers.
Additionally, the fully automatic CleanMaster cleaning system is included in the innovative refrigeration unit of the A1000 as a standard. This ensures a sparkling clean A1000 at all times, no matter what you brew.
- FoamMaster™ (FM): hot and cold milk and milk foam, individually adjustable consistency, integrated cleaning system.
- CleanMaster (CM): fully automatic cleaning system with integrated cleaning cartridge. For outstanding hygiene and unbeatable simplicity, efficiency, and convenience.
- EasyClean (EC): automatic cleaning system with manual addition of the cleaning fluid. Perfect hygiene in just a few steps.
- Second or third bean grinder.
- Bean hopper: 1 × 2 kg, 2 × 1.2 kg, 2 × 0.6 kg, 1 × 2 kg + 1 × 0.6 kg, 2 × 1.2 kg + 1 × 0.6 kg or 2 × 0.6 kg + 1 × 0.6 kg, lockableOne or two separate powder dosing systems (for chocolate or milk powder), lockable.
- Coffee grounds ejector.
- Cup sensor.
- Accounting system: can be used for various payment methods, e.g. with coins, card. Ideally suited to public/private vending applications.
- Raised feet (100 mm).
- Steam spout, Autosteam (enhanced milk foaming) or Autosteam Pro (automatic milk foaming).
- Cup warmer with four heatable trays.
- Second milk type.
- Special outlet for jug (instead of steam solutions).
- Automatic dosing station for up to six flavors.
- Available in four colours: Black/Chrome, White/Chrome, Black/Gold and Anthracite/Chrome.
- Ristretto | Espresso
- Coffee | Café Crème
- Brewed Coffee
- Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato
- Hot Milk
- Hot Milk Foam
- Hot Water | Steam
- Cold Milk
- Cold Milk Foam
The following accessories can be combined with the Franke A1000:
- Refrigeration Unit
- Flavour Station
- Accounting System
- Cup Warmer
The specs of this machine are: Height x Width x Depth mm 750 x 340 x 600
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty.
If you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged