Bravilor Bolero 32 Instant Coffee Machine
Bravilor Bolero 332 Provided with 3 canisters for 9 different beverages, being coffee, coffee crème, espresso, cappuccino, chocolate, coffee with milk, double espresso and hot water.
- DELIVERY within the United Kingdom
- IN STOCK
£1,495.00 Ex. VAT
This Machine comes with a standard manufacturers 12 months on site, parts and labour warranty. This can be extended for an additional 12, 24, 36 or 48 months to give a total of up to 6 years warranty – this is available for extra cost at the point of ordering, please contact us for prices.
Bravilor Bolero 32
The Bolero 32 offers a wide range of beverages, up to 36 in total. The touchscreen offers a maximum of four screens offering a maximum of nine beverages per screen. You can, for example, combine instant coffee, topping (milk powder) and cocoa.
Enjoy the benefits
- Quick and user-friendly
- Made from sturdy high-quality materials such as stainless steel and BPA-free plastics
- Hot water from a separate outlet
- Coffee strength and size (S/M/L) can be selected on-screen
- Eco mode and boiler insulation for reduced energy consumption
- Uncomplicated rinsing and descaling programmes
- Patented mixing systems which greatly reduce any build-up of ingredients
- Transparent canisters make refilling easy
- Day and cumulative counters
- Various programmable settings to optimise the drinks of your choice
The Bolero series can be extended with an payment system to accept contactless payment or an inserted card through WiFi or Bluetooth. An MDB service set is needed to connect the machine with the online (payment) system. Connectivity offers many opportunities, for example to plan routing processes more efficiently and reduce machine downtime. Ask us about telemetry and other options.
- Durable material
- Closable canister outlet
- Beverage-dependent setting options
- Unique mixing unit ensures good ingredient flow
- Easy to clean because of removable ventilation housing
- Easy programming
- Quick and user-friendly
- Number of canisters: 1 x 3.2 / 2 x 1.3 litres
- Brewing time: circa 11 seconds per cup
- Throughput per hour: approx. 33 litres
- Rating power 230V~ 50/60Hz: 2230W
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 315 x 440 x 590mm
- Tap Height 120mm
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita’s recommendations. We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn’t an option for most of us, that’s why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there’s one thing we care about it’s the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don’t just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty if you would prefer us to send an engineer a call out fee will be charged