REFURBISHED Franke Saphira Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
This Machine is Fully Refurbished and comes with 6 Months Warranty. Brand new this machine would normally be £2250.00
Made by professionals for professionals, the Franke Saphira also known as the Jura X7 delivers high quality coffee time and time again through the two six-setting grinders and its Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System (IPBAS). Fitted with a 5 litre water tank, two 650g bean hoppers, a coffee grounds container for up to 40 portions and the ability to produce barista style cappuccinos at the single press of a button, the Franke Saphira allows you to serve large volumes of espresso beverages fast, easy and of a good consistent quality.
Serve Espresso, Cappuccino and Americano/Coffee at fully programmable strengths within less than a minute and enjoy a professional crema layer with each coffee you produce. Additionally it will produce up to 10 litres of hot water for tea or hot chocolate. An integrated cup warming tray allows you to pre-heat cups, increasing the quality of the coffee you serve. A new design multilingual (7 languages) display with a new Display Dialogue System makes navigation through the integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs very easy. All additional program buttons are discreetly hidden behind the program panel, so that the machine can safely be placed in a self-service area. The height adjustable coffee spout allows you to move the spout up and down to fit any size cup and will aid you in the making of coffee specialities.
At a Glance:
- Cappuccino at the touch of a button
- Pot of coffee in espresso quality
- Adjustable coffee strength Counter for cups dispensed
- Auto Cappuccino for Milkfoam Steam and hot water function
- Simultaneous draw off of coffee and hot water
- Two separate heating systems
- Cup warming tray
- Automatic milk rinse Integrated combined cleaning system (milk and coffee system)
- Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- CLARIS plus filter cartridge (I.P.W.S.© compatible)
- Two cups in a single brewing operation
- Powerful 6-level conical grinder
- Thermoblock heating system
- 2 High-performance pumps, 15 bar
- Multilingual display dialogue system (7 languages)
- Programmable coffee mixture
- Programmable brewing temperature
- Programmable water quantity for coffee
- Programmable hot water
- Programmable switch-on time
- Automatic switch off I
- ntegrated rinsing / cleaning / descaling programme
- Adjustable water hardness
Preparation times and Capacities
- 1 espresso (60 ml) approx. 30 sec.
- 2 espressi approx. 45 sec.
- 1 coffee (120 ml) approx. 40 sec.
- 2 coffees approx. 65 sec.
- 1 cappuccino (60 ml of coffee) approx. 40 sec.
- Daily capacity approx. 100 cups
- Volume of bean hopper 2x 650 g
- Volume of grounds container (portions) approx. 40
- Water tank capacity 5.0 l
- Hot water output 10 l/h
Accessories (all optional)
- Milk Cooler
- Cup warmer
- Permanent connection to water supply
- Catering Mobile
- MDB Interface
- Different billing systems
- Variable brewing unit 5–16 g
- Height-adjustable dual-purpose dispenser 75–155 mm
- Weight 18.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 43 x 58.5 x 51 cm
- Cable length 1.8 m
- Intensity of current 15 A
- Voltage 230 V AC
- Power 2200 W
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn't an option for most of us, that's why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there's one thing we care about it's the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don't just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. If you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty if you would prefer us to send an enginneer a call out fee will be charged