LINCAT EB4FX Automatic Water Boiler
The Lincat EB4FX automatic water boiler has a built-in water filtration system producing high quality, filtered, boiling water on tap whenever you need it. With a large, colour touchscreen display, it has enhanced multi-level diagnostics and a precise electronic temperature control system.
Designed to be eco-friendly, the water boiler has an intelligent predictive eco setting which learns your usage patterns and is able to adjust the water volume. It also has a seven day programmable timer to conserve energy, and another eco-setting which reduces the volume of boiling water by 50%. The FilterFlow cartridge is easily changeable, and a self descale programme can be automated to remove sediment and chlorine, as well as reduce limescale build-up.
This model also has a connection block for hard wiring. Available accessories include specifically designed wall mounting kits for all models, a 5,600 litre filter cartridge and a descaler powder.
- Capacity 9Ltr
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number EB4FX
- Temperature Range 70°C to 98°C
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- High quality boiling water on tap 24 hours a day. Output per hour: 45 litres / Rapid draw off: 9 litres
- Easily operated from a large, colour touch-screen display
- Narrow 250mm footprint saves valuable counter space without compromising performance
- The Eco setting reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% for quieter periods
- Boiler operation can be timed to switch off overnight
- Screw cap to monitor limescale build. Built-in descaling function removes the need of dismantling components
- Built-in water filtration system improves water quality and reduces scale build-up
- High volume, easy change FilterFlow cartridge
- Reliable electronic temperature control system
- Enhanced diagnostics identify possible problems
- Adjustable water temperature - from 70°C to 98°C, ideal for all types of beverage
- WRAS Approved
- Brand: Lincat
- Item Weight: 13 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 600(H) x 250(W) x 525(D) mm
- Voltage: 230V
- Material: Stainless Steel
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine. All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink.
Welcome to Coffee Solutions, the home of simply great coffee. We know how important coffee is to your daily routine and visiting your favourite barista 5 times a day isn't an option for most of us, that's why we source the best coffee machines on the market so you can enjoy premium quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate whenever you want, wherever you are. If there's one thing we care about it's the quality of our coffee, that is why our Bean to Cup machines are ideal for offices, hotels and restaurants, they are user friendly and produce exquisite coffee that would please the pallet of the most discerning connoisseur, they are perfect for demanding environments where beautiful coffee is needed in a flash.
Here at Coffee Solutions we don't just sell machines we can rent them as well if you need any help or advice? Give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability if it is not available we will contact you with a different option. if you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargable and any Warranty given will be as a return to base Warranty if you would prefer us to send an enginneer a call out fee will be charged.