Iberital Ladri 2 Group Fully Automatic Display Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine
The Iberital Ladri has recently been relaunched and is now even more robust and reliable, it also has a striking new contemporary design.
The Iberital is available in a variety of different colours, (cream white, ruby red, beige, aluminium & opal green) with a metallic finish, Alto machines are also optional, ideal for take away outlets.
Our Coffee Machines are easy to access and service. Removal of the exterior panels is simple and can be executed without removing cups and plates from the top.
- Adjustment of the touchpanel settings.
- Boiler Capacity: 2GR 14L / 3GR 20L
- Heating element: 2GR 5000W-3800W / 3GR 5000W-6000W
- Front panel can be removed enabling easy access inside the machine
- Boiler drain tap is situated in the centre of the drip tray for easy drainage
- Contactor 20A/ 25A/ 32A/ (built-in)
- Lever steam valves
- Anti-splash hot water outlet
- Automatic boiler fill
- Heating element protection device
- Internal motor and pump
- Magnetic Pump Motor (Optional)
- NEW IBERITAL 2GR: 783mm (Length) x 568mm (Depth) x 455mm (Height)
- NEW IBERIAL 3GR: 953mm (Length) x 568mm (Depth) x 455mm (Height)
- NEW IBERITAL 2GR: 61 Kg
- NEW IBERITAL 3GR: 81 Kg
- DISPLAY FUNCTIONS (OPTIONAL)
- Record the number of coffees dispensed.
- Company name displayed whilst the machine is not in use.
- Adjustable probe according to water hardness.
- Display language of your choice.
- Display the coffee selection : 1 espresso, 2 espressos etc. …
- Enable electronic pre-infusion and pre-infusion time.
- Adjustable steam temperature (Optional)
- Dispense Time: the display shows the drink delivery time in seconds for each group.
- Program machine to switch itself on/off automatically at different times.
- Machine shows water intake in litres. Allows you to change water filters at the appropriate time.
- Adjustable Date and Time.
- The machine can be programmed to warn when the water softener needs to be replaced / regenerated.
- Adjustable hot water mixture (hot-cold). This feature allows a small amount of cold water to be introduced into the hot water to avoid spitting.
- Automatic group cleaning program cycle.
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Main Water Supply with 3/4" Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink