Iberital - Expression Pro (3 Group) Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Alto White
The new Expression Pro from Iberital is their most beautiful and precise machine yet. Baristas control every aspect of the coffee brewing process, from dosing to water temperature to automatic cleaning, with complete precision, allowing for consistent coffee, time after time.
Featuring the same double boiler system as the Expression Two, the Pro also features the ability to automatically monitor both coffee stock holding and the maintenance requirements of your machine.
- 3 Groups
- Alto white colour
- 4 litre coffee boiler size
- 11.5 litre steam boiler size
- 1000W coffee boiler element
- 3000W steam boiler element
- Dimensions: H: 455 x D: 602 x W: 1016mm
- Weight: 84kg
- Automatic filling of boiler water
- LED backlit workspace
- Colour touchscreen with intuitive menu
- Easily removable front panel
- Includes 3 filter holders, blank basket, 53mm Iberital tamper, group head cleaning brush, shower plates (spare set), shower plate removal tool
- Also available in 2-group and Glossy White, Matte Black, and Alto Black
- Hot Milk
- Hot Water
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink; that’s why we offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine. All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
Here at Coffee Solutions, we don't just sell machines, we can rent them as well. If you need any help or advice, give us a call on 01223 833661 or fill in our enquiry form and let us help you!
Please note: This machine is subject to stock and availability. If it is not available we will contact you with a different option. If you are more than 50 miles away from Cambridge training and installation may be chargeable and any warranty given will be as a return to base warranty. If you would prefer us to send an engineer, a call out fee will be charged.