- You are here:
- Combi Cool 4lt Fridge with integrated Cup warmer
Combi Cool 4lt Fridge with integrated Cup warmer
The Combicool fridge... is designed to complement the GIGA X3 and the rest of the JURA Professional line of coffee machines.
The generously sized milk container can be filled with up to four litres of milk. A powerful compressor unit ensures the milk is kept cool to the optimum temperature of 4C.
Additionally the fridge has a cup warmer section on the top of the machine, a drawer at the base for condiments and stirrers and options of left and right entry for the milk pipe.
Combicool fridge dimensions: 443.5mm high, 462mm deep, 225mm wide.
If you see any product that we sell elsewhere for a better price, please contact us and we will match the price on a like-for-like basis. You can phone us on 01223 833661 or you can use the enquiry form by clicking here. Alternatively, if you would like to e-mail me your current quote directly I will match or improve on it – send it to: email@example.com Terms and conditions apply.
We are passionate about what we do and believe that the sales & customer service we offer our customers is unrivalled and that it will stand out from the crowd. Please contact us now about our price match to see if you can get that product you want with the service you deserve.
Our price match guarantee covers other coffee / vending companies, in-store offers and web offers.
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse to match a price. If we do that you can expect us to give you a valid reason. It is likely to be one of the following reasons:
1. There are a number of companies selling 'grey imports' from other (European) countries. These companies/websites try very hard to appear British and UK based (even buying London telephone numbers and advertising UK service centres. These don't actually exist).
None of these companies are authorised UK dealers of the brands that they sell. This always results in people being left with foreign machines without a valid warranty. Often people are also left with second hand machines which have been returned under warranty (sold as 'new') and even with faulty machines.
It's not hard to sell something as 'dirt cheap' when the above applies; we can't and won't match prices like that.
2. We offer Simply Great Service and our customer reviews confirm this. Our staff are trained to know what they are selling and can offer honest advice not just on sales, but also on ongoing support and maintenance. We take time to speak to our customers and will always offer advice based on what best suits our customers' needs; not what makes us the most money.
3. There are too many box shifters out: ie. Hiding behind the face of a nice website really working from a back bedroom in their spare time. Our business has been running for over 20 years with the appropriate facilities in order to be able to deliver to each and every customer, each and every time. We have a team of office administrators this for example means our phones are manned when you need us, we have our own fully trained engineers and carry all the spare parts required to first fix all the machines we sell.
4. Delivery matters - this is particularly valid for orders of coffee & tea but increasingly also in cases of equipment. Currently 95% of our shipments are delivered the next working day and 99% within 2 working days. You might make a saving of 50p on a box of coffee or on the delivery, but we are pretty sure you will find this reflected in the time it takes to turn around your order, in the speed and efficiency of the courier service used and also in stock availability, back-order facilities and return policies.
In short: we will only match a price on a like-for-like product and like-for-like service. What matters to us is not large volume sales, but sales that reflect the quality of our products, our service and our business.
This way we can continue to run a sustainable, professional and customer focused business which will be here for you when you need us: whether that is right now, next week or in another 20 years time.
Please contact us if you want to discuss any of the above, including whether we can match a price for you on 01223 833661